We have recently contributed to two other blogs to talk about ScholarLed, the new OA consortium we have joined; and about the importance of Open Access publishing and what it can offer to authors. Catch up with those posts here!
- University of Kent, Office for Scholarly Communication “Innovation in Scholarly Communication: Open Book Publishers – An Open Access Publisher Writes”
- LSE Impact “ScholarLed collaboration: A powerful way to grow Open Access publishing”
Latest posts by openbookpublishers (see all)
- History of International Relations: A Non-European Perspective – Erik Ringmar - 12th August 2019
- OBP to Take a Leading Role in £2.2 Million Project to Develop Open Access Book Publishing - 20th June 2019
- Open Book Publishers’ statement on Knowledge Unlatched and the Open Research Library - 21st May 2019