We have recently contributed to two other blogs to talk about ScholarLed, the new OA consortium we have joined; and about the importance of Open Access publishing and what it can offer to authors. Catch up with those posts here!
- University of Kent, Office for Scholarly Communication “Innovation in Scholarly Communication: Open Book Publishers – An Open Access Publisher Writes”
- LSE Impact “ScholarLed collaboration: A powerful way to grow Open Access publishing”
Latest posts by openbookpublishers (see all)
- Women and Migration; a vital contribution to the narrative of migration - 18th March 2019
- Hölderlin, Gaskill, and the art of translation - 5th March 2019
- OBP’s responses to the UUK Open Access Monographs project questionnaire - 27th November 2018